Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive wanted an IS for the last 3-4 years and am now in a position to get one and I have read up on most of the info here and have found a deal that I wanted to run by you guys and lemme know if it is something that I should jump on.

2001 IS300 - Black w Black Int
56,879 Miles
$17,100 obo (id offer 16,500 as that is KBB Value)
Private Seller
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...onal&paId=181530996&recnum=15&leadExists=true

2001 IS300 - Silver w Black Int
28,600 Miles (says has some rock chips on front)
$17,000 obo (id offer 16,300 as that is KBB Value)
Private Seller
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...92&recnum=14&leadExists=true&sellerFirst=true

Both of those cars are NOT my first color choice, i wanted the Graphite Grey Pearl but thats hard to find in my price and mileage range, both of those seem to have decently low miles and a reasonable price and in good condition - gimme some feedback on what you think

I really prefer the first one as black is one of my favorites and I never liked silver paint.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Graphite Grey will be EASY to find with any mileage. Its a very popular color. Keep a look out, shop around, check online. The prices sound very fair.

·
Registered
33 Posts
what is your price range? i would recomend going with an 02 or newer since the transmission software was changed and there is an armrest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I want to stay under 17,500 total if I can, that will let me be $300 or less a month, so thats what im shooting for, I have yet to look around local and in the paper, so maybe ill find something in there that suits me, but yes id love a GGP 02

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
^ probably not going to find an 02 for 17,500 out the door unless youre looking for one with ~80-100K miles

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx, ill see if i can rearrange some of my cash flow to accomodate, maybe Ill have to sell my 04 Gixxer 1K - sad but if I have to I will for the GGP Dream !!! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
^^^^yea that silver one sounds pretty stripped but i'd wait til you find your ggp b/c i have black and you have to wash it everyday if you want it to be clean..good luck

·
Registered
814 Posts
silver one has the leather/escaine and moonroof. What options is it missing? Also the silver is a 1 owner the black one is a 2 owner

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
ISisBEST said:
silver one has the leather/escaine and moonroof. What options is it missing? Also the silver is a 1 owner the black one is a 2 owner
I think the price is lower just because of the set up. You can find an MSM auto w/ black interior anywhere.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I think those prices are cheap, can't find deals like that in Calif, esp a white with black interior... then again I was really picky on the color combo =)

·
11,061 Posts
ISisBEST said:
Got LSD?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts