Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions of where to get Eibach springs in Canada? Id rather spend the money within the country and not lose out on ridiculous brokerage fees we get charged for getting from across the border.

Anyone got used ones for sale?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I find the Hotchkis to be too low for my tastes. My car is in use all the time, and the roads in Halifax are way too shitty for a drop of this nature. I think a perfect drop for my car would be .5 higher in the front, which is what the eibach provide.

Aside from that, the hotchkis springs are amazing. I can't believe how much faster i take turns.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I ordered mine form a shop called No Limits Auto Parts. Ask to speak to Mike and tell him Todd told you to phone. Awesome guy, and customer service is #1 on his list.

Got a good price on mine.

613-748-PART
(7278)

You don't have any speed shops near you? Any speed shop with a Keystone account can get Eibach springs. Keystone is a major wholesale distributor in Canada and pretty much all retailers have an account with them. But they don't sell to the public.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Sunnyd21, please send me a PM when your inbox is cleared. Im intrested in the eibachs.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey wookie, how much was your eibachs from that store? The prices im getting at my local shop are ridiculous like 460CAN. Seems about $100 higher than Ebay (even though they gotta be shipped from the states)

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Hey Boman,

Think I'm gonna go for the original L-Tuned setup. I've got new shocks on their way...and new springs (once I find and buy them)

Have a K&N FIPK, L-Tuned Exhaust, and Grounding kit on their way!
MONEY PIT OF THE WORLD!

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
I got my L-Tuned springs from ebay for under $200USD w/ shipping via USPS and 0 brokerage/customs fees when they arived. Brand new too.

Make sure your item is shipped with USPS and not UPS as UPS has those crazy brokerage rip off fees.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts