Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on this site for a year but i have made several transactions already and so far they have ALL went through smooth until recently. I purchased an oem tail light from someone on this site i wont give out names yet, but they told me they would ship it out Monday. Sorry but BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. When i tell someone i will ship it to them on a certain day I like to keep my word and ship it out that day or at least make the effort to do so, but this individual has not sent me the wing all he has said is work has been hectic on his so i gave him till today to provide a track number for that, and none so far. Your personal life is your personal life BUSINESS IS BUSINESS so im wondering is it time to file a dispute with paypal?:suspiciou

·
Registered
730 Posts
well at least work with him first. Sometimes, dealing with members is different than buying off from a real store.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
well at least work with him first. Sometimes, dealing with members is different than buying off from a real store.
...which lately means you're getting jacked.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
make the paypal dispute before it's too late. If and when you receive it, you can always retract it.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Is it a tailight or a wing?

How many days has it been since you sent the money?

And lastly, link to the for sale ad?

Reactions: 5spdking

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
make the paypal dispute before it's too late. If and when you receive it, you can always retract it.
Exactly. We've had someone lose money because the seller kept promising to ship which was a nice strategy. When the buyer realized he was in trouble, it was too late.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
Also, you should always have your CC linked to your paypal and not your bank account. It's almost always safer. If paypal doesn't help you, your CC most definitely will.

·
Registered
730 Posts
90 days period in paypal.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i say give the guy a break!!!! i just sold a bunch of items and i said i would ship monday but work got crazy and i couldnt ship till wed. i told them of course but they were fine with it. the stores were closed by them time i got out of work. this is a person NOT a business. as long as they dont take forever to ship i think a few day delay is no big deal. but everyone got their goods in the mail and tracking info. how many days late is he? 2-3? just be patient, its a virtue i am told!

Reactions: Squareback

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
protect yourself. i always ship right away or notify if i can't. people are just irresponsible

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
protect yourself. i always ship right away or notify if i can't. people are just irresponsible
exactly. if you can't ship that day or the next, LET THE BUYER KNOW!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i say give the guy a break!!!! i just sold a bunch of items and i said i would ship monday but work got crazy and i couldnt ship till wed. i told them of course but they were fine with it. the stores were closed by them time i got out of work. this is a person NOT a business. as long as they dont take forever to ship i think a few day delay is no big deal. but everyone got their goods in the mail and tracking info. how many days late is he? 2-3? just be patient, its a virtue i am told!
hmmmm interesting are you saying this from first person pov? Cause if not then its not you im talking about, and if it is you, how come you have 2 different locations or screen names? Im not trying to start beef but ummm as far as i know when someone provides a good or service in exchange for money thats called BUSINESS, well at least thats what we call it in the legal world. I'll give it untill Saturday maybe Sunday then if ill go to paypal anyone wanna throw their $.02 in? BTW the transaction was made over pm ill get those quotes out when i feel it is necessary to put this person on balst till them i will respect their privacy in case it is all a misunderstanding.:cool:

·
Registered
4,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
you actually bought from someone with that much neg rep?

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
you actually bought from someone with that much neg rep?
I was thinking the same...

The dude's iTrader comment says "open communication, good product, just took forever to ship". I guess he's consistent.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea i read the itrader gig not the rep so pardon me for that the site i used to go didnt have the rep thing on it. Either way yall discovered the culprit so the more i think about it the more i get pissed and wanna talk to paypal.

·
Premium Member
16,050 Posts
Yea i read the itrader gig not the rep so pardon me for that the site i used to go didnt have the rep thing on it. Either way yall discovered the culprit so the more i think about it the more i get pissed and wanna talk to paypal.
email him or give him a call.. if he doesnt reply within 24 hours, file the claim on paypal. :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kayotik i think i wrote him enough so i am going to file a claim if he decides to ship it and i get it ill gladly pay him. Im a man of my word especially when its about Money and business!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts