Registered
38,938 Posts
.......speechless...but u might want to do a search..... :wink:

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
LexusISBOY said:
How do you do burn out on the IS?
rev your RPMs to about 4,000 and dump the clutch really fast at the same time you are pushing in on the accelerator....Do you know how to even drive a stick? cause this should come natural if you do

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes my car is stick, but What im trying to say is how you burn out not pilling out... do you know what the difference between them 2?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
LexusISBOY said:
Yes my car is stick, but What im trying to say is how you burn out not pilling out... do you know what the difference between them 2?
is that anything like peeling out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Give me your address and I will come by and stand in front of your car, put two fingers on the hood then you can give it all the gas you want which will definitely result in a burn out! So just let me know.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
It's too easy to do with an auto...I did it once...just for the hell of it (and i've never done a burn out before). Just jammed down the brake about 3/4 and floored it...did a burn out for around 3 seconds. Pretty cool...but not cool killing the tread.
Awsome story dude. Top notch.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Burn out trick

Hmm, I am hoping that you mean without dumping the clutch or holding the break. The answer is you can't unless you put some serious time and parts in on the engine. Am I really responding to this post? I must be hungover

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I think he means how to smoke the tires without moving. Dump clutch at 4000 RPM, then quickly move left foot to the brake. Modulate the brakes tjust at the point where you don't move.

But, expect the rear brakes and tires to not last long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
13 Participants
Aaron
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing