Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Freaking egg!

If I choose millenium silver with ivory interior, I am locked to fully loaded version. I want only leather and sunroof packages (don't want any wood on my IS300).

I hope this thing is wrong. Otherwise, I would have to reconsider which exterior color to get (which I am more flexible on). I must have ivory interior.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
When you pick your exterior / interior colors it limits which options are available.

Like when I picked Silver with Ivory interior the Luxury-Leather (wood) package shows up... Most other times it only allows the LS (Leather Package) packages to be picked.

There is no way to uncheck the LS / LP packages so it doesn't look like it will let you price out a cloth interior car.

I think that each dealer is getting one cloth car in the first shipment (to show base MSRP is valid) but most everything else will have leather + other options.

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited June 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I see that "first aid kit" and "carpeted floor mats" show up both on standard-features as well as "dealer installed accessories".

There is no checkbox to order either of them on the car.

My guess is that this means that the dealer automatically puts these into all IS300s at no charge to the customer.

So the only thing left is the "cargo net"...
It shows as a dealer installed accesory, but NOT in standard features *AND* there is no check box to pick it. Did they forget the checkbox, or is the cargo net a special order only item?

(boy am I nit-picking here!)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I wonder what's in the first aid kit, bandages ?

I did the 'Build Your Own Lexus' thing last night, and today, I got email from the Internet Business Development Manager at Stevens Creek Lexus, email from Lexus Corporate headquarters about whether Lexus of SC responded to me within an hour or not, and a couple of phone calls from the dealer that has my deposit there. They were all within an hour of each other.

btw, when I replied to the email from Lexus Corporate headquarters, I begged them for a NAV system to be available before the 2002 model year.

--k

[This message has been edited by chiem (edited June 03, 2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
chiem
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing