Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering which one would look better in a MSM. The aluminum trim or carbon fiber?? If you have any pics it would help, thanks! :)

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys guys. Does anybody have any pics of the Aluminum? I just wanna see a pics before I make my decision :wink:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, heres another question can I order the TRD Carbon Fiber Dash trim from my dealer or what? How does that work? Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
CF is sweet. I love mine. The dealer installed it.

I would highly recommend this, because when your CD Player breaks (and it will) they have to take off and remove the CF trim.

If you buy it yourself and install it yourself, they'll try to blame you when they scratch it.

I can't remember what I paid exactly, but it was only a couple hundred I think.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i've got a ggp with factory installed cf...the cf color is greenish and black...green looks like a muted yellow tho...lemme know if you want to see pics....

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I have the carbon fiber one, I think it looks OK, but the more I see it the more I think it looks cheesy. I am going to buy some carbon fiber and make up molded pieces instead. If I have any luck with it I will most likely sell a few on the site.

anyway, dont order from Joshua Tree....the kit they sent me fits like shit, and their service matches the quality of their kit. :x

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, so can I just order the TRD Carbond Fiber Kit from my dealer. Are there different colors, like ones that match your car or something. I have ever heard much about this fill me in fellows :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing