Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
awesome collection of brooke burke pics, not really work safe (very borderline, E! style)

http://www.nabou.com/celebrities/brooke_burke/photo_galleries/index2.html

by far my favorite pic

second favorite pic

third favorite pic

after reviewing the collection, i'm beginning to wonder if they are real or not, the way that they lay in some pics lead me to believe they might not be, in addition to that, the size of the areola (in some pics) also makes me skeptical.

btw, whoever said that she was a MILF (back in the best MILF post), and not just a BILF, you might have been right based on this pic

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you all lucked out, this just popped up

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Yowsa! :eek: That'll put a pup tent in your pants!!! :lol:

I think that last one is chopped though....the collarbone sticks way out on that one, but not at all on the others. Still a good fantasy for that "quality time" that us boys spend with ourselves.... :p

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
just hit up kazza... tons of stuff
WORD...lots of fakes tho...like there's this one where she shoves like a freakin 2 ft dildo 3 inches wide ALL the way inside...like it is curled up in there and it disappears...sick shit.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
out of the 150 or so from that one link, this is the only one that i don't think is legit, based on the thigh size. her thighs are literally about 1/2 that size

·
Registered
279 Posts
craniac24 said:
Yowsa! :eek: That'll put a pup tent in your pants!!! :lol:

I think that last one is chopped though....the collarbone sticks way out on that one, but not at all on the others. Still a good fantasy for that "quality time" that us boys spend with ourselves.... :p
i was thinking the same thing looking at it....chopped up for sure

i just bought the 2003 brooke burke calendar yesterday....ooooh damn :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
primetime69
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing