1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-FYI-
This was posted over at Edmunds forums:
==========================================
#342 of 348 IS300 for less price. by cclass117 Nov 28, 2000 (02:13 pm)

I am a MB C owner but I have a friend who's a car broker who can get IS300(& others) for a
very very low price. If you are interested and you are in the bay area(SF, San Jose, Silicon Valley, please e-mail me at [email protected]

==========================================

Now I have to think he will be flooded with emails, but he offered it up on the public forums, so it is his problem now...

Let us know if anyone gets a great deal through this contact.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw the same posting in the Edmunds forums. I emailed the guy and he replied with his friend's information. I contacted his auto broker friend and told him the details of the IS300 I wanted and the price I was willing to pay, $32,000 (before tax). I just talked to him on Monday and the best price he said he could find is $32,700. I told him that other people are getting less than $32,000. He told me to find out what dealerships those people are getting their cars from and get back to him. Haven't got back to him yet cause I'm still searching for those people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
adonis7
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing