Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my is300s alternator broke off the water pump and block. Couldent find anything so i fabbed up a bracket. Worth a shot. An i will share with what i got so you guys can get an idea what im working with. But this is not fully bolted tight yet, i still have modifications to make to the bracket to make it more sturdy aalso bult a bracket for the water pump too. An have ro modify it also View attachment 133095 View attachment 133096

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey my is300s alternator broke off the water pump and block. Couldent find anything so i fabbed up a bracket. Worth a shot. An i will share with what i got so you guys can get an idea what im working with. But this is not fully bolted tight yet, i still have modifications to make to the bracket to make it more sturdy aalso bult a bracket for the water pump too. An have ro modify it also View attachment 133095 View attachment 133096

Same thing happed to me ...did it work and where did u get the red bracket

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it worked it took alot of time a breaking 3 water pumps in the meantime . Haha i made the whole bracket myself with some old scrap metal .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts