Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a nice day, got a car wash, decided to snap some pictures with my boy and his car. Feel free to leave comments and rep of course! :) Enjoy!

More to come soon!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, I like the blue! : D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, ma name is jonny and im new to the forum. just like to say nice headlights. 10000K? i recently purchase an is250 starfire pearl and is thinking of upgrading ma stock HID. any help i can get is appreciated

·
Registered
15 Posts
8K or 1000K?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10k bro.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
You should change the thread title to dimmest HIDs you'll ever see, because the downgrade in lumens is incredible compared to stock. It's a downgrade. Good luck in rain, 6000K suck in the rain.

Car looks good, lights look cool, but not very effective at lighting up the road.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, we just got some haters on the forum. LOL! It's koo, opinions are always good, much appreicated!

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
No hate. I think they look cool, but I personally cannot deal with the loss in lumens. With 10,000k, you most likely output less lumens than halogen bulbs.

That said, I don't want people to read the title of your thread and thin kthat higher kelvin ratings = brighter HIDs. Misinformation is a no-no.

·
Registered
575 Posts
too sick, RLY like the car, would look very ricey on anything else but IS pulls it off with elegance ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: higher K = Lower Intensity???

They do look dam nice!! But too bad the higher the Kelvin, the lower the output.... If they have higher K with maximum intensity, then for sure I'll upgrade.

It was a nice day, got a car wash, decided to snap some pictures with my boy and his car. Feel free to leave comments and rep of course! :) Enjoy!

More to come soon!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts