Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Vendor
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked we listened!

Dear IS300 members, after setting over 50 people here up with cams, we think its time for a tax break during the Uncle Sam giveaway.l We are doing both the 264/264 cams and the 272/272 cams for $575 shipped.

To get the prices below, enter coupon code "bcrowertax"

Parts Pricing:
Camshafts stage 2 (264): $575 shipped Order online: Brian Crower Camshafts - THMotorsports - Lowest Price Parts HKS Exhaust Apexi World Sport Koni Seibon Carbon Fiber ACT Exedy Clutch Skunk2
Camshafts stage 3 (272): $575 shipped Order Online: Brian Crower Camshafts - THMotorsports - Lowest Price Parts HKS Exhaust Apexi World Sport Koni Seibon Carbon Fiber ACT Exedy Clutch Skunk2

·
Registered
60 Posts
i maybe in for one soon...does the 264 need retainers and etc? have you known anyone with 264s? do we loose low end without tune?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Eddie,
Is it true that the Stage 2 cams need to be shimmed? I know many people have discussed the requirements of the stage 3 cams. I have seen quite a few people just slap in the stage 2's with an adj. cam gear, however I read if you do so, they may be noisey. If this is true, do you sell the shims as well?

Anyways, always a pleasent buisness experience, and I look forward to buying these when I get my return.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
If you buy the cams and just drop them in they will be a little noisey. i highly recomend checking all the clearances and ordering the right shims for these cams. improper clearances can wear the cam lobes or the buckets or both. so to protect your investment use the specs that come with the cams and do right. and you wont know what shims you will need till install the cams so you might have a little down time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn I was gonna order these on Monday but things came up. But i'm soo glad that it did now I'm just waiting for tax money this weekend. Did you say these comes with a mechanic :lol:loveit:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.