Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
dude just get them from THmotorsprots real nice prices, already purchased the BC stage 2's and fidanza cam gear from them:)
I will beat that no problem. We distribute Supertech as well as being a master Wholesale Distributor of Brian Crower. So any Supertech deal he is running, we will beat it!

Eddie
Sorry I don't get on here much anymore these days with all of the madness going on in my life.

Anyway, I still have not pulled the trigger on anything yet. I am kind of leary of BOTH Dizod and TH Motorsports. I have never heard of you guys before and your pricing seems almost too good to be true.

I spoke to a few of my friends, and one drives a Scion and claims that they know of Dizod and says they are awesome in the Toyota world. So, I am kind of torn here.

Lastly on Friday, I called and spoke to the guys at Dizod and they seemed very informative about some IS300 for sure. The one guy Don I spoke to there was a real pro from our conversation. This makes me feel quite comfortable with a potential purchase in case of any snaggles. On the other hand, I will be making a call over to your shop this week to weigh in on it all.

So you're a Wholesale Distributor for Brian Crower and Super Tech? Really?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sorry I don't get on here much anymore these days with all of the madness going on in my life.

Anyway, I still have not pulled the trigger on anything yet. I am kind of leary of BOTH Dizod and TH Motorsports. I have never heard of you guys before and your pricing seems almost too good to be true.

I spoke to a few of my friends, and one drives a Scion and claims that they know of Dizod and says they are awesome in the Toyota world. So, I am kind of torn here.

Lastly on Friday, I called and spoke to the guys at Dizod and they seemed very informative about some IS300 for sure. The one guy Don I spoke to there was a real pro from our conversation. This makes me feel quite comfortable with a potential purchase in case of any snaggles. On the other hand, I will be making a call over to your shop this week to weigh in on it all.

either way your still gonna come out good :) so far i bought two things from thmotorsports havent had a problem. been driving with my cams and cam gear in for about a two weeks with 750 miles since the install and no problems with no check light:)

·
4,636 Posts
THMotorsports is easy to deal with and everytime i called they answered the phone right away. They are awesome when it comes to shipping items and they let you know asap if anything comes up wether its good or bad. I have no problem buying things from them!

Oh and Eddie I was at your open house on friday but you seemed pretty busy when i was there so I didnt get a chance to thank you in person for the cams and the stance coilovers! I am sure you saw all of the IS's come and go :)

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #151

djlutchi,

I am glad you are considering us for your purchase. The guys over at Dezod are good people, and I have known Paul (the owner) for over 6 years now tracking back to our old 7thgencivic days. We are a dedicated distributor/retailer, so you should not have any problems. I think Paul maybe more knowlegable of the IS300, as he had one at one point and built a turbo kit. In this case, you are looking for customer service, reliability, and a good price. I think we can offer all three, as well as give you any support you need with the cams etc.

We have been with Brian Crower for 5 years, and both worked to build cams for the D17 back in the day. We are a wholesale distributor of his, and our relationship trails back to when he was working at his dad's operation, Crower.

Call me up, ill help you with whatever you need.

Edward

·
Registered
474 Posts
THMotorsports is easy to deal with and everytime i called they answered the phone right away. They are awesome when it comes to shipping items and they let you know asap if anything comes up wether its good or bad. I have no problem buying things from them!

Oh and Eddie I was at your open house on friday but you seemed pretty busy when i was there so I didnt get a chance to thank you in person for the cams and the stance coilovers! I am sure you saw all of the IS's come and go :)

lol O GOSh next thing you'll know Leonard will name his future kids after these cams and the guy who sold them to him :) lol

O yeah i cams are still pumping strong, i just walked down my brothers M45 and you know them suckers come with 4.5Liter V8 DOHC with variable valve timing ;) 264 FOR THE MOTHER FUDGING WIN:cloud9::lol::approve:

141 - 160 of 453 Posts