Registered
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
so my engine is stock besides a catback right now, what do i need and how challenging is it to get my car running a stage 2 set?

i would have a shop do the work of course but do i just need to order the stage 2 cams or do i need more?

·
Registered
474 Posts
so my engine is stock besides a catback right now, what do i need and how challenging is it to get my car running a stage 2 set?

i would have a shop do the work of course but do i just need to order the stage 2 cams or do i need more?
adjustable cam gear is highly recommended ;) if your having a shop do the work. but if not theirs a bunch of stuff you'll need:(

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
well like im saying if i take tit to a shop and want it installd what should i show up with ?

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #129

·
Registered
474 Posts
I will beat that no problem. We distribute Supertech as well as being a master Wholesale Distributor of Brian Crower. So any Supertech deal he is running, we will beat it!

Eddie
sooo i guess ill be coming back to you in the future for SuperTech products:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
lol shoot i want a sticker or a plate ;-) i just installed the cams and cam gear ;-) havent turned the motor over yet still trying to figure out the timing ;-) the book says 10 degrees +/- 2 degrees and lexus dealer says 15 degrees sooo im WTFUDGE :jawDrop:

121 - 140 of 453 Posts