Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 453 Posts

·
4,636 Posts
no im not sure what that is in stoich but i know with that voltage everything is fine. and my rear o2 sensors hover between .45v and .88v so im not running rich or lean. for having the stock ecu control this its awesome and im sure with a little FMU and wideband afr and gauge i could pick up a few more hp :)

·
4,636 Posts
my car is still running strong and these cams are awesome!! I raced a 1999 5spd mustang GT and at about 85mph he was a car length ahead of me and it stayed that way up to 100mph and then we slowd down. but thate where my car is at right now using the stock ECU :)

·
13,727 Posts
I need my timing belt changed here soon. I am wondering how much labor/time would be needed to do this if I take it in to a shop?

·
4,636 Posts
umm im a tech and i probably would charger maybe an extra 3 hours to install them. the reason being, you have to re-shim for the right bucket to cam clearance so your valve train isnt to loose amd loud or a little to tight causing excessive wear on the cam lobe. and if your going to do this buy new valve cover gaskets, new cam seals and you will need a tube of toyota FIPG.

41 - 60 of 453 Posts