Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a company that buys Brembo rotors and does the slots/cross drills themselves to cut the cost. They also zinc plate them. The price for a set (F&R) is $340 including shipping. My question.....is this the same as buying Brembo slotted/cross drilled rotors?

Mayo :roll:

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brembo

Autoaccessorystore.com. 866-884-0550. You can request any configuration. I also found a set of Rotora slotted rotors for $408.31 which includes shipping. This is even better than the group buy in the .net store. The company is StreetBeatCustoms.com 800-420-5060.

Mayo :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: Brembo

Mayo said:
Autoaccessorystore.com. 866-884-0550. You can request any configuration. I also found a set of Rotora slotted rotors for $408.31 which includes shipping. This is even better than the group buy in the .net store. The company is StreetBeatCustoms.com 800-420-5060.

Back when I was new into the import scene, i.e. buying rice Altezza tail lights for cars, I purchased a set of Altezzas from these people for a car I had at the time.

They arrived with scratches on the lenses and these people basically refused to take them back for a refund/ swap.

So, be wary. Just warning you. I'm talking about StreetBeat by the way. They don't have the best customer service at all.

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rotors

that's good to know...still don't know who I will go with, just searching for the best price and product...I've narrowed it down to Power Slot, Power Stop and Rotora. EBC and Brembo only make them for the front.

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
advice

Thanks 2pac. It will most likely be Rotora. Appreciate the feedback.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.