Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
MOst tuners tell me 1k break in stay in low boost....to be safe and work in the motor to adjust to the forced induction...then after 1kmiles let her loose...Do what you like it is your motor.....
-matt

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
goldark said:
UnVme said:
MOst tuners tell me 1k break in stay in low boost....to be safe and work in the motor to adjust to the forced induction...then after 1kmiles let her loose...Do what you like it is your motor.....
-matt
what is considered "low" boost?
dude...is this a pre-install question or do you finally have it on?

and since you once mentioned it was a supercharger, I dont see what your worried about.....seriously....

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tsopranoMB said:

and since you once mentioned it was a supercharger, I dont see what your worried about.....seriously....
:whine:
you spoiled the surprise... :cry:

i'm worried about a few things actually: my car, the tranny, the engine, other people on the road :pissed:

:D

It's getting put on this Saturday :crazy: (yeah I know, just in time for snow)

·
Registered
18,849 Posts
goldark said:
tsopranoMB said:

i'm worried about a few things actually: my car, the tranny, the engine, other people on the road :pissed:

easy man...didnt spring the surprise...but your all good, ur worried about things that you would come across with a turbo, not a SC.....your all good bro...just relax and enjoy it...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
goldark said:
tsopranoMB said:

goldark, what system are you getting?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.