Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased 16s from someone online. The tires on the 16s are Potenza RE92 and supposedly have 90% treadwear left. It's the stock tire. Size is 205-55/16.

I went to the Tirerack website and noticed that they are rate poorly.

I'm looking for rain performance and nice comfortable ride...with decent snow traction.

What's your opinion of them? Since it's basically brand new...it would be a shame to replace them already.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha. that's pretty funny.

so are these as bad in rain as advertised? or are they decent? that's my main concern. i need them to be good in rain. traction on light snow would be a plus...but not required.

what you think?

or should i just try to sell them or something and get new tires? i mean these are basically brand new. less than 1000 miles.

·
11,054 Posts
Re: Drifting

BrandonTirerack said:
Use them for drifting and get something new. You may as well have some fun.

:lol: Very diplomatic. I guess Bridgestone will keep sending you tires to sell...

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
the rain there horrible im always loosing grip when i accelerate. i dont trsut them quick around the corners so i take it slow. they seem decent when dry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.