Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BF- Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW2 Or Bridgestone Potenza SO-3

I've looked at the rating on the Goodrich and it looks like it gets better performance than the Bridgestone.. Which one do u recommend?

Thanx

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ratings

By ratings you mean the customer survey results? These ratings are very subjective and should not be the only consideration when choosing a tire. Notice also the KDW2 has 18 surveys reported and only a 118,000 miles vs. over 1000 surveys and over 7 million miles for the SO3. I have tested the KDW2 and it doesn't make the top 5. The tread pattern does look wicked though and it is a pretty good tire.

S03 Pole

BFG KDW2

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ratings

BrandonTirerack said:
By ratings you mean the customer survey results? These ratings are very subjective and should not be the only consideration when choosing a tire. Notice also the KDW2 has 18 surveys reported and only a 118,000 miles vs. over 1000 surveys and over 7 million miles for the SO3. I have tested the KDW2 and it doesn't make the top 5. The tread pattern does look wicked though and it is a pretty good tire.

S03 Pole

BFG KDW2

Yea I meant the customer survey... You said that u have tested the KDW2 what were your findings about the tire?How come it did not make the top 5? Thanks again.. MY Potenza's are about gone so i need to make a decision soon. When it comes to tires i want the best.. Thanks alot for the info
PS Like u said though it sure looks wicked... Thats the first thing that caught my eye..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.