Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Brandon:
hey i can ship mine to your ass, dont make me barf, by the way, ill have mine sub july too idiot. Dont hype me,opportunity bs my ass. YOu gonna ship to my door out here in CA???
[This message has been edited by Brandon (edited May 25, 2000).]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woudn't ship the car till your check cleared...you seem kinda rough.
Thanks for telling me how ya feel though..and yes...If you want one, and you are legitimate, I will ship to your door. Don't you believe in free enterprise, dude?

This is a response from a post that I made awhile back....one of my first.. Needless to say, Brandon didn't make me feel very welcome. I vote that he either grows up and shows some respect for others comments, or TEG takes him off the post and sits him in the corner with "pimpee", crackwhore" et al.

Anybody else agree?

By the way...about to post my experience at the IS300 Performance Tour in Chicago this past Friday. Check it out!! (You can read it too, Brandon.)Just as long as you don't post some childish rebuttle.

Brandon
posted June 03, 2000 09:00 PM
hey dumbass, no he should excuse that comment, and what does coming from california have to do with anything? Half the people in this forum are from california. So to you, mr. torque, go masturbate, itll do a body good.
(here is some more responses from the "kid from kalifornia" if you need to be reminded of his childish attitude.)

[This message has been edited by ISBlain (edited June 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Ah - the joys of the public world wide web.

My only plan as moderator is to edit posts with broken images, links or other "mistakes", and to remove posts which have absolutely nothing to do with the IS300.

Some may disagree with Brandons language, or tone, but at least he stays (mostly) on topic...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Haha, TEG you crack me up. Thank you. You know what, ISBlain, i really dont have a problem with you at all or do i dislike your posts, but actually i welcome them. But i must say, you didnt make a very nice entrance..my opinion, hyping up the IS like some dealer trying to shove it down my throat. I hate hype, i cant stand it on tv, commercials etc... anyways. I just about respect everyone on this forum, and i must say at least 90% of my post here have been of some quality... yaya and some of the others, well geez you get bored sometimes. The masturbate one, figured id make it interesting ( and quite possibly funny), what can i say. But like TEG said, i stay on topic most the time, lets lighten up guys. Even those people from texas

By the way, anyone on the forum one of the finalist in the contest?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts