Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: RACING HART GT5 WHEELS (Silver) *BRAND NEW IN BOXES*

Size: 19 x 8.5 (Not Staggered)
Lug Pattern: 5 x 114.3
Offset: 44
Quantity: 4

Fitment: IS300/250/350, GS300, SC300, Supra, G35/37, 350Z ,Evolution 8/9/10, TL, TSX, Accord V6, Prelude, and basically anything that can fit 19's and 5 x 114.3.

I'm asking $800.00 OBO for all four (4) wheels. Any reasonable offer will Not be refused.

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!! (for right now)

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: [email protected] . I check my e-mail many times a day.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Cut us a price lower than the honda-tech huh? We appreciate it! lol..

Anybody got pics of a 19x8.5 w/+44 on an IS?

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Not good ones. I bought the same wheels off zachmdis for the $600 deal-of-a-lifetime.

if you search for zach's thread, you'll see the pics in there..

·
Registered
295 Posts
Not good ones. I bought the same wheels off zachmdis for the $600 deal-of-a-lifetime.

if you search for zach's thread, you'll see the pics in there..
Nick,
You have a StopTech BBK now right? Do the wheels clear the BBK? Do you have the 355mm or 330mm? Also, what are your offsets?

·
Registered
557 Posts
bump for some brand new wheels

·
Registered
557 Posts
bump it up

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
Nick,
You have a StopTech BBK now right? Do the wheels clear the BBK? Do you have the 355mm or 330mm? Also, what are your offsets?
330mm, not a stoptech though. It's the kit being offered by TDLI, he should be releasing it officially soon, but is manufactured by racingbrake

·
Registered
295 Posts
330mm, not a stoptech though. It's the kit being offered by TDLI, he should be releasing it officially soon, but is manufactured by racingbrake
Do your offsets match the offsets the seller posted? How do they look? Any pics? In comparison, do these look like they would fit a 355mm BBK?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts