Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
So you just joined today and postwhored to be able to sell stuff huh?

PS: That '04 e36 M3 must be sweet. Last time I checed they stopped making them in '99. Wonder who's Rx-7 that is you posted in one of the million threads you started today.

·
Registered
565 Posts
:lol:

edit:

You cant neg rep unless you have rep to give which you dont 886/0=886 is the rep youve gotten 0/ is the rep you can give out.

if you were in california id buy these. but GL with sale

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Lay off the cursing cowboys.

TheDecon you can't have outside links in your sig, feel free to put in on your profile page though.

TheDecon did you just post up here to sale these wheels? 32 posts in one day is sort of fishy.

The guy with the black hat owns PLX? Seems young.

He is not attacking you, we have a lot of scammers and postwhores and he is just protecting his fellow ISers.

·
Registered
565 Posts
dude dont take it to the ass what he said. lots of people get scammed. he's just looking out for everyone elses back thats been here for a while, not yours because you just joined today and made 33 posts and tried to sell something the first day you joined, and none the less the item your trying to sell on your first day here is a set of $1,100 rims.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
First off it's a typo asshole. Second off feel free to view my myspace page or my website and verify that is my RX7, or better yet go check last years Modified magazine from June. You have to be one of the biggest assholes I have ever met on a new board. Here have some neg rep.
Listen little buddy, I asked you a question, I don't really care if you need to prove your e-baller status with your myspace pics. One thing I was worried about were the members on this site getting scammed by someone that just joined and somehow got 30 posts in a few hours and started a for sale thread. This has happened before, so it caught my eye. If you could have answered normally, it'd been fine, no problem with me, but you couldn't could you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Listen little buddy, I asked you a question, I don't really care if you need to prove your e-baller status with your myspace pics. One thing I was worried about were the members on this site getting scammed by someone that just joined and somehow got 30 posts in a few hours and started a for sale thread. This has happened before, so it caught my eye. If you could have answered normally, it'd been fine, no problem with me, but you couldn't could you?
When did I not answer you in a mature way. The first thing I hear from you is "you joined to sell and all these cars aren't yours and your stealing photos and saying it's you."

You said all this not me. I am not proving any e-baller status with anything. I have to prove to others that I am not BS cause you throw around acusations without any backup. Next time you shoudl go about it in a mature way and ask. Also if you read up a little you would see I asked a mod if he wanted me to wait on posting. No one seemed to have a problem with it. I am sorry if I flew off the handle but your the one that came at me first in a very aggressive manner.

This is the first communication I ever received from you:
So you just joined today and postwhored to be able to sell stuff huh?

PS: That '04 e36 M3 must be sweet. Last time I checed they stopped making them in '99. Wonder who's Rx-7 that is you posted in one of the million threads you started today.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Not sweat broham. We are tight-knit bunch so we look out for each other.

We all have the stepchild syndrome here, we get a lot of abuse, but we keep coming back. Also you got to have a thick skin on this forum, there are a lot of people who say how they see it.

Seriously though, as a regular reader of this forum, reading 30 threads you bumped in one day, trying to reach the for sale limit is disrespectful to others.

·
Registered
565 Posts
quit your crying! he was looking out for everyone else! we get alot of people that join, post whore, sell and scam people. so if thats not you why are so offended by him?

do you own an IS? or are you planning to buy one?

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
:chill: I wasn't attacking. If you saw the ever so familiar pattern you followed, you'd understand. Good luck with the sale.

Greg

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Don't worry about it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol:

edit:

You cant neg rep unless you have rep to give which you dont 886/0=886 is the rep youve gotten 0/ is the rep you can give out.

if you were in california id buy these. but GL with sale
I'd be willing to do $1200 shipped. If you really want them :) If it makes you feel any better I have a few friends that are members and I could have them verify for you since I am a new member. Either way jsut throwing that out there.

·
Registered
565 Posts
no its ok, i really shouldnt even waste money on another set of wheels. haha they were just unique but thanks though. it would have been an impulse buy

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
nice fd bro.

i also think its kinda weird that you joined the same day and posted 30 times so you can make your own for sale thread.

its also kinda weird that you are selling rims that aren't really made for the FD either. i mean i though FD's use smaler offsets.

but i mean its your own sale. you gotta do what you gotta do.

welcome to the forum. give us some more specs on that FD

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of these on an IS? I think they'd look pretty good.

Reactions: ALtEZZA_mANiAC
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.