Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am selling a BRAND NEW dde kit that has never been used. It comes with everything to make a nice clean install :). It will make any is300 much more aggressive when it comes to looks. I'm only asking $100 shipped for the entire kit. Here are some pictures. If you'd like to contact me, please reply to this thread or send me a PM. Thanks.

·
Banned
401 Posts
does it come with all instructions? very verrrrrrrry interested will call dibs for now

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in OC near Anaheim. No, the kit does not come w/ instructions but i could find them on .net by searching. If you are really interested, please send me a PM.

·
Registered
989 Posts
interested what color?

·
Banned
401 Posts
shot you a p.m. let me know

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
laquw id appreciate it if you wouldnt make comments like that. It would be better to keep it to yourself rather than ruin my sale thanks. All PM's replied pending sale to xhIS300x. The color is white.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Laquw said:
that kit is annoying and the lightboxes burn out quickly. not even worth to buy, i threw mine out
Cause your wiring is on par with an 8 year old you douchebag stay off peoples post. There are hundreds of people with this kit still runnning perfectly fine

-rep added

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha thanks okcis + rep to you for being a helpful member :). Oh and still pending sale to xhIS300x.

Reactions: JAD1217

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pending sale to...

1. xhIS300x
2. nine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts