Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well when my income tax money comes back I'm wanting to get new brakes. I just replaced the pads but I'm not satisfied because I didn't replace the rotors so I'm doing them again. (I know waste of money and time)

I'm wanting to get Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS pads. I'm curious where you guys found these. I'm new to the Lexus world and do not know all the websites.

PS. Also am going to need O2 sensors, Exhaust (stock or REARY quiet), pretty much just general maintenance stuff. All the help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i have a stock exhaust for sale. 150+ shipping and its yours.

as for brakes, advanced auto parts can actually order hawk pads and brembo blanks so you can get them locally.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I read your post first, see brembo blanks, think to myself this guy must have had a civic before (nothing wrong with that), then looked at your username and found out that I was correct..lol. I'm nice..lol. Check dezod (a vendor on here) get stoptech/centric OE replacement rotors and OEM pads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.