Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the brake caliper stickers that you sell:

On the Red ones, does that mean that the lettering is red (and the sticker itself is just the lettering? I just wanted to make sure the that it wasn't a sticker that covers the whole caliper.

If I don't make any sense let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,597 Posts
scottc25 said:
On the Red ones, does that mean that the lettering is red (and the sticker itself is just the lettering? I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a sticker that covers the whole caliper.
Correct. There is no extra clear "backing/carrier" or anything like that. The front stickers are the word "LEXUS" in their logotype font, which just applies to the caliper as a single unit. Same thing applies to the rears, which are the "L in a circle" Lexus logo.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figure I had better check before I order. I guess since I am painting them red I need white letters. Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
16,597 Posts
scottc25 said:
I figure I had better check before I order. I guess since I am painting them red I need white letters. Thanks for the help.
Mine are SILVER letters on a red caliper. IMHO, this combo's a little nicer, since the silver better matches the wheels themselves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts