Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! what do you guys think about bradi rotors? I saw in ebay for $70 front and $80 rear.
Let me know what you guys think?
Thank's in advance!!

Ceto

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
provide a link, your the one who wants help remember? don't expect other member to go diging around for you out of the goodness of their hearts. but if you provide a picture or link in which someone can casually look and see you might get a better responce.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
I have these, I got them from Steve back in September or October I think. You gotta realize the Bradi's are basically Brembo's, made in the same factory and everything, just stamped with a different label.

They are AWESOME, and look much better then the Irotors quality wise.

No fade, awesome bite, plus they look damn sweet. :D

Kane

·
Registered
118 Posts
If I don't get Stoptechs...

If I don't get Stoptechs, I'll be getting these rotors for sure. I've been in Kane's car when he's been on the brakes. I'm still thinking about sueing him for whiplash! :wink:
-Mofo

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Re: If I don't get Stoptechs...

MofoNinja said:
If I don't get Stoptechs, I'll be getting these rotors for sure. I've been in Kane's car when he's been on the brakes. I'm still thinking about sueing him for whiplash! :wink:
-Mofo
Hey, I warned you well in advance!! :lol:

Kane

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Kanine21 said:
I have these, I got them from Steve back in September or October I think. You gotta realize the Bradi's are basically Brembo's, made in the same factory and everything, just stamped with a different label.

They are AWESOME, and look much better then the Irotors quality wise.

No fade, awesome bite, plus they look damn sweet. :D

Kane
Sort of like how the Toyomoto Header is the HP Header??? :-?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
what's the difference btw these and irotors? i have the irotors and they look the same to me? not sure about quality, but i havent had any probs with my rotors for a few months now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts