Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peoples , i just bought a 04 is300 from longo lexus 1 mongs ago... I use to have a bmw m3 and i was in kansai , but i got an is300 becoz i hurd its really comfatabole... i dong not regret getting a is300 becuase it ride quality is really really good but the power is not as good. Over all i sink the is300 is a bomb as looking car after i got it. Now that i have this car and 20 sousand dollars to spend on it i was sinking what i shud do? im new to this car and i was thinking about supercharge it.Also i was sinking about getting so-3 tires but i dont know how mangnee mongs it will last. any peoples have it ? Let me know peoples.

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
alt-nick for sho :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
i wish we had a quality sometimes

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
first things with that 20k get a new keyboard, that one looks to be broken. and comeing from a m3 to an IS yes big diff in power, but since u got a nice chunk to spend go check out the Go Fast and check out stikys. you have a nice selection to choose from since u got the money

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
haha c'mon guys he just came over from japan and doesnt speak english very well. at first i was like wtf but you can make it out

With your 20,000 you can make the is300 a serious beast. There are a lot of turbo kits that can make our cars go over 600rwhp easily, if you want something like that, or you could go for something smaller probably a stage 2 kit giving your car 300+rwhp.
well wunfat go do a search for turbos/superchargers. do a lot of reading, and ask us anything if you need any help.

to start off search for "turbo", "supercharger", "toyomoto", "plp", "srt", "pfs", "tbko", "phr"

dynos
http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13318062

goodluck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is hook on phonix? Performance part? I just got 215 40 17 so-3s on my stock wheels.. Grips fery geud. I like. Anysing else i can buy for handle? sanks

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
wunFaTm3 said:
What is hook on phonix? Performance part? I just got 215 40 17 so-3s on my stock wheels.. Grips fery geud. I like. Anysing else i can buy for handle? sanks
lol i cant stop laughing! your a funny one wunfat

haha well for handling you can also get some springs, struts or coilovers, and front/rear strut bars and sway bars

search and check in the stop drop and roll forum

·
Registered
385 Posts
He just came over from Japan, give him a break. I'd like to see you guys go over to Japan & write perfect Japanese immediately.

·
8,849 Posts
For those of you that didn't get it,
the post is a joke.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is Tien Coilovers geud for is300? i want to buy that one suspension soon. Which one is batter for the is300? How much mongnee will it be.

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
someone please lock this or move to PL...

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
haha :crazy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.