Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a super or extreme white light bulb that is similar with HID lights.pls let me know for any brand available

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
to match the stock HIDs, id go with a super plasma piaa bulb for the fogs..
the stock HIDs have this light purple hue to it.. and those super plasma bulbs have the same light purple look..

i have some 5000k ultra white bulbs in my fogs and you can tell at night that the fogs have a light blueish hue and the HIDs are kinda light purple..
its close enough that it doesnt need to be changed.. but im waiting to get a set of piaas to match better...costs 110 a set tho.. :roll:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
dpatterson069 said:
to match the stock HIDs, id go with a super plasma piaa bulb for the fogs..
the stock HIDs have this light purple hue to it.. and those super plasma bulbs have the same light purple look..

i have some 5000k ultra white bulbs in my fogs and you can tell at night that the fogs have a light blueish hue and the HIDs are kinda light purple..
its close enough that it doesnt need to be changed.. but im waiting to get a set of piaas to match better...costs 110 a set tho.. :roll:
I found piaa xtreme whites for.. 60 something, i think..

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
dpatterson069 said:
yeah the xtreme white is made is USA i believe, the super plasma are from japan.. need to be imported., thus more :(
think i saw the super plasmas for 75 in some fobby gift shop.. you know what i'm talking about. don't remember which though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts