Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a super or extreme white light bulb that is similar with HID lights.pls let me know for any brand available

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
to match the stock HIDs, id go with a super plasma piaa bulb for the fogs..
the stock HIDs have this light purple hue to it.. and those super plasma bulbs have the same light purple look..

i have some 5000k ultra white bulbs in my fogs and you can tell at night that the fogs have a light blueish hue and the HIDs are kinda light purple..
its close enough that it doesnt need to be changed.. but im waiting to get a set of piaas to match better...costs 110 a set tho.. :roll:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
dpatterson069 said:
to match the stock HIDs, id go with a super plasma piaa bulb for the fogs..
the stock HIDs have this light purple hue to it.. and those super plasma bulbs have the same light purple look..

i have some 5000k ultra white bulbs in my fogs and you can tell at night that the fogs have a light blueish hue and the HIDs are kinda light purple..
its close enough that it doesnt need to be changed.. but im waiting to get a set of piaas to match better...costs 110 a set tho.. :roll:
I found piaa xtreme whites for.. 60 something, i think..

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
dpatterson069 said:
yeah the xtreme white is made is USA i believe, the super plasma are from japan.. need to be imported., thus more :(
think i saw the super plasmas for 75 in some fobby gift shop.. you know what i'm talking about. don't remember which though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
sherwing2000
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing