Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the bottom grill on the stock bumper. Are there anything available out there besides replacing the whole bumper. I like the look of the mesh on the l-tuned bumper which matches with the TRD grill.

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
it is possible, however the lower grille is integral to the bumper, so to get rid of it you will have to cut it out with a heat knife or something like that.

then you can always epoxy the new mesh to the inside of the bumper...

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Everyone on here is always saying search, search, search and so when you do this is the answer??? I found a thread talking about it and asked my question in that thread instead of starting a new one. Isn't that how it should be done? If I hadn't someone would have told me to "search this has been discussed a million times".

Anyone have pics of this mod?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Everyone on here is always saying search, search, search and so when you do this is the answer??? I found a thread talking about it and asked my question in that thread instead of starting a new one. Isn't that how it should be done? If I hadn't someone would have told me to "search this has been discussed a million times".

Anyone have pics of this mod?
Lol, this guy has a point.

I've seen it done I'll look around to help you out man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.