Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Apricot idea killer
17,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone recommend any good local mechanics or shops around the boston area?? i want to only get an srt intake and exhaust, but still don't want any screw-ups

·
Apricot idea killer
17,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info, guys - it appears that auto design is listed at two different places - on fordham st in allston and north beacon st in brighton - which one?? .........if that falls through ill be sure to go to mr. de :p

·
Registered
634 Posts
adamsheehy said:
thanks for the info, guys - it appears that auto design is listed at two different places - on fordham st in allston and north beacon st in brighton - which one?? .........if that falls through ill be sure to go to mr. de :p
They're on 18 Fordham Road. My IS is actually there today.

·
13,898 Posts
adamsheehy said:
just go to mr. de.

·
Registered
634 Posts
oneeyejack said:
adamsheehy said:
just go to mr. de.
Mr. De maybe making a trip to auto design haus today ;)

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
I do all my work with an eye patch. I don't let depth perception get in the way.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
And you fockers, the poor guy is probably googling "Mr De" and finding nothing...maybe some nekid pics of ladies in heels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.