Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Originally posted by boku:
is it true that I can not get full leather in the IS300??? The dealer says no....
i dont think the northeast had any allocations for 5-speeds w/all leather - MrAbear - is yours auto or stick?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Originally posted by Kel3:
The 02's are here???
yep they are - you can check some out at lexus of watertown, and i think ira lexus in danvers has some too...i just took the GGP 5 speed out for the first(and second...2 days in a row) test drive. it still had all the plastic on the seats, etc. lol... this car is great, chirped it going into second with ease

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Ira Lexus said there was no leather option - he kept pointing at the escaine and saying "That IS full leather!" and I'm like "what, you mean the escaine? That's fake suede (you dumb ass)"
Those guys are useless. Anyway, I did drive a 5 speed, didn't notice any clunking, and no chirping, cause I don't DUMP THE CLUTCH! Poor cars!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
originally posted by ckolsen:
i dont DUMP THE CLUTCH...
did you like the 5 speed? i loved it, great feeling...and i normally don't dump either, but i just had to see if is300gte was lying when he said he did it numerous times

i loved it, i cant wait til january

·
Registered
34 Posts
The guys at IRA Lexus really tried to rip me off. They quoted me a monthly payment of $540/month on a fully loaded (minus NAV) gray auto with $4500 total out of pocket expense. I tried to get them to come down, but their finance guy told me that "we can just get someone else to buy this car if you do not think it is within your means." That really got me pissed and it made me relize that they didn't give a rats ass about me or my business. I walked out, drove straight to Lexus of Norwood, and ended up with a payment of $420 for 36 months and the same amount down. Aviod IRA Lexus like the plague. Their sales people are really good, but their finance department has a big stick up their collective asses

I do not see many ISs on the South Shore (I live in Quincy). Where are all of you guys hiding? I feel like I am the only IS owner around here

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: MrAbear ]

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
I did like the 5 speed, it's great, though I didn't get to drive it hard at all, but I'm sure it drives great. Ira Lexus sucks, yeah, as do all the Ira dealerships. The salesman was nice, but this hard line pricing is a joke - this spring they had 35 IS300s sitting on the lot, now they want sticker. Guess they couldn't "find someone else" to buy those.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I make my passes through quincy now and then in me solar yellow IS
In fact I was at the marina last week I went criusin around the harbor in my friends lawfirms yacht....I want one of those things....someday

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
which ones do you goto? visions? palace? i've been too busy and haven't been there in awhile, im goin back to school sunday, so i wont be there for awhile! oh well....

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I go to the diplomat a lil passed Sqaure 1 mall on fridays... however I have been to the palace and visions where are you going to school??

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
UMass Amherst...movin in on sunday, classes start wednesday...hopefully sunday & monday night will be filled with freshmen girls...can't wait!

i love this school

1 - 16 of 16 Posts