Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When's the next time I get to see all yer ugly mugs?? Anybody want to meet up before it gets cold outside??!! I'm open to just about anything as long as it doesn't require me to travel outta state (you know how I am with directions).

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
sea fishing. it's not too far from u so u should be ok.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boosted_4door said:
sea fishing. it's not too far from u so u should be ok.
Is this one of them things called a 'joke'? When you headed back up here Peter?? Anyone wanna throw out some dates?? Day/night?? Drinkine has to be included fer MY sake.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Im up here today, but in NH. I'm leaving wednesday mourning. I dont see why we wouldn't be able to go sea fishing. Meet up go out for like 5 hours, drink, f*ck around, then after we get back we can hit up a bar or a club w/e's.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I'll be on vacation until 10/10 but I'd be happy to meet up after that. hchan told me boost is like a vacation everyday but my wife summarily rejected that notion, so I'm off to Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
im down as well. i'd like to meet all you fools i talk to every single day. i've never been to a meet so lets see if this one goes down bishes.

-peter

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Im from New York and im the only one coming up with meet idea's. Pick a spot where we can have some fun, and just chill. Damn lazy Ma people.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
boosted_4door said:
Im from New York and im the only one coming up with meet idea's. Pick a spot where we can have some fun, and just chill. Damn lazy Ma people.
I vote my house, then I don't have to drive my lazy ass out to Boston.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
danny5 said:
well there's going to be a car show in lowell this saturday u guys can meet up here
We need MSM to be there, so sometime after 10/10, plus Sophiesleeps is in CA and none of the rest of us are cooridinated enough to get our act together that soon. Nice suggestion though.

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MSM5speed said:
Resume planning...when is De coming back?
Not sure - he was still in Cali as of this past weekend i believe. I don't think he's ever comine back. De??

·
Apricot idea killer
18,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
petaa7 said:
damn this meet better happen.

why did de move there anyways?
He doesn't like Asians and Boston is infested with them. I can prolly do this coming weekend or next if anyone is around - just gotta do it soon - startine to get chilly outside.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
adamsheehy said:
He doesn't like Asians and Boston is infested with them. I can prolly do this coming weekend or next if anyone is around - just gotta do it soon - startine to get chilly outside.
You can cuddle with the midget.

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
adamsheehy said:
def.

im down whenever. lets make a roll call. soon too.

·
Registered
692 Posts
im not from teh boston area but i'dliek to meet some you guys. le tme know wut u guys plan on doing.

also there a car show in lowell this weekend?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
im down for a meet if de is down to have me and my gf stay at his house again. but no naked pictures! hahahaa

1 - 20 of 210 Posts