Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally havent seen any on this board, or on the streets?
Im saying that that would be the ultimate sleeper. Has anyone seen any Boosted SportX's?

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
Im saying that that would be the ultimate sleeper. Has anyone seen any Boosted SportX's?
:lol: I don't know about you...but I think SportX's in GENERAL are never seen on the streets...let alone a boosted one. That would be rarer then a F50 :eek: :lol:

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:
:lol: I don't know about you...but I think SportX's in GENERAL are never seen on the streets...let alone a boosted one. That would be rarer then a F50 :eek: :lol:
true, true

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i dont know why Lexus even bothers making the SportX...
ive seen like 1 on the streets

about once every 1/2 year

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ooo! good luck on the purchase and install! :D

post pics/videos! :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:
ive seen 3 f50s and 2 enzos and ridden in one f50 but have truthfully seen maybe 1 or 2 sportx

-eddie

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've seen about a half a dozen in the dc area. Last time I went past the dealer (pohanka), I didn't see any on the lot

·
Registered
305 Posts
yea jus wait for me

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was in a 2-g inverted dive with a Sport-X!

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,619 Posts
if they had the sportcross when i bought my car, i would've gotten one of those...i need a bigger trunk...even tho i don't care for the looks as much, i'd rather have it cause it's more practical to me...i wanna be able to cart my lil XR50 in it that's why... :p

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:
ive seen 3 f50s and 2 enzos and ridden in one f50 but have truthfully seen maybe 1 or 2 sportx

-eddie
I've seen 2F50's and 2 Enzos. I wish I could get a ride in a F50 :eek:

BTW, 360 Modenas and Spyders are much more common than sportX's here.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
We got the Altezza Gitas over here = aka Lexus IS300 Sportcross and IS200 Sportcross...I see atleast 1 or 2 everyweek, not common but atleast you can see them, yeah they are also as rare as 360 over here... :lol: , far too many Altezzas here these days, our IS200 / 300 are badly outnumber by these use imports...

Matt :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
lil' IS 300 said:
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:

-eddie

ya they are common here too, especially when u got one in your driveway :D

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:

-eddie

You have a 360 modena or spyder? No shit :eek:

That's my dream car :cry: I raced one on the highway a week ago and I stayed on his ass 2 cars away the whole time from 60-120 :D I peaked at 8.7 psi...so I was pushing 319rwhp. He didn't pull away at all.. heh that was a rush of adrenaline. Still think the ferrari sounded and looked so much better.

Wait, was this thread about the SportX? :crazy:

·
Registered
746 Posts
You mean your car that ran a 13.9 was as fast as a car that runs a 12.1?

Maybe the Ferrari was in 6th, or it was off.

lil' IS 300 said:
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
IS300GTR said:
lil' IS 300 said:
CharlieD06 said:

-eddie

You have a 360 modena or spyder? No sh*t :eek:

That's my dream car :cry: I raced one on the highway a week ago and I stayed on his ass 2 cars away the whole time from 60-120 :D I peaked at 8.7 psi...so I was pushing 319rwhp. He didn't pull away at all.. heh that was a rush of adrenaline. Still think the ferrari sounded and looked so much better.

Wait, was this thread about the SportX? :crazy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.