Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my fellow Mid-West IS guys/gals. Just wanted to let everyone that i was lucky enough to jump on the band wagon and get the SRT 2.75 Turbo kit this week at the special price. Going to be 6 weeks or so before i get it, but should give me plenty of time to get it installed and tuned before summer hits. Chalk one up for another boosted IS in Chi-Town.

Thanks
Phil

Reactions: xilr8IS300

·
Registered
268 Posts
let me know how you plan to pass emissions. cuz that shit is still bogging me down

·
Registered
174 Posts
where specifically u located? im in south loop near chinatown... i go to depaul. hoping to pick up 2.75 after i grad HS and make some bigger $$$. glgl

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where specifically u located? im in south loop near chinatown... i go to depaul. hoping to pick up 2.75 after i grad HS and make some bigger $$$. glgl

I'm out in the suburbs, about 10 minutes South of WoodField Mall.

·
Registered
96 Posts
haha yeah im so damn close to getting my IS and now i have another boosted one on the streets to show my stockie up.. what gives lol?!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you guys ever meet up at Streets of Wood field?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Do you guys ever meet up at Streets of Wood field?
Some people do.

A bunch of them we're meeting at the portillos in shaumburg last summer, I personally never made it out though... heard there was some big turnouts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts