Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have both "gain" and "set" set @ 0 I should be running on the wastegate spring right? Well... if that's the casue, something's funky w/ my controller or wastegate. I see bout 10-11psi to bout 17 psi spiking. I do notice when I have the controller set @ actuator instead of wastegate and "set" set @ like 95 and "gain" set @ 15, I get a constant 10-11psi. I do notice when comparing my innovative wastegate to SRT's turbonetics wastegate, the innovative is so much bigger. Any ideas?

·
Registered
247 Posts
hchan said:
When I have both "gain" and "set" set @ 0 I should be running on the wastegate spring right? Well... if that's the casue, something's funky w/ my controller or wastegate. I see bout 10-11psi to bout 17 psi spiking. I do notice when I have the controller set @ actuator instead of wastegate and "set" set @ like 95 and "gain" set @ 15, I get a constant 10-11psi. I do notice when comparing my innovative wastegate to SRT's turbonetics wastegate, the innovative is so much bigger. Any ideas?
I know on the earlier Blitz SBC ID's, you had to set the wastegate to internal or external. IIRC, it was buried somewhere down in the menus. Also, are you sure you have it connected to the right ports on the WG?

Hope this helps,

Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.