Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the exact sound i heard as i drove over TWO of those stupid parking space cement bumpers on the floor in front of my car. i am an idiot...so carelessness..all iw as thinking was "ok go straight the space in front of u is empty u can go now instead of backing up" so i went w/ arather good thrust of the pedal and i hear a boom boom boom...guessing the cement blocks hitting the bottom of my car...i am concerned about my car...no i did not explode yet but my friends supposedly said they saw oil spots on the floor as i drove away but i have seen none yet..should i be very worried?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Better drive your car to your dealer and have them have a good look at it... 'cos there's ALOT of import things under your car... hope the cement aren't too tall...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Oil spots could have been there prior to you parking in that spot, but would be a good idea to have your dealer take a look.

I also wonder if your rims were bent and I'd be shocked if the tires aren't bubbled. If not, tell me what kind you have so I can purchase a set

1 - 4 of 4 Posts