Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey for all you no shows YOU SUCK! Just starting this so people can talk about what they saw, liked or disliked. Don i know you took some pics so post em here if you want. All you people that signed up and didnt show can apologize to everyone too i guess. :D We wanted a better turn out guys and girls!!!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
too bad i couldn't make it since i am still in TW. but some pics willl be great! :D

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Here's my Pics here, just cars
Good meet despite the few people that didn't make it. I got scared when leaving and going up PCH, I passed a cop that was turning off a side street and I was worried that I was gonna get a citation for no front license plate. He came from 2 cars back and got on the side of me and pointed at the front of my car with a mean look. Then he drove in front of me and lit the lights and pulled the guy in front of me over for some reason. I was like "Whew".

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
^^^Hey Don... Great pics as always.... I dunno what we would do with out you!!! Its awesome that you come through with tons of pics of our cars and then host them up for us too.... Thanx!!! 8)

The meet turn out was OK.. I met a handfull of New people which was cool and some of our regulars... But WTF was up with all the NO SHOWS??????
I think we had between 16-20 cars.. which was great!

All in all I had great time and got a sweet tan... 8) :chill:

Hope to see everyone again and those that could not make it today, at the next BIG MEET???

Joe Z

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow

man those pics are awesome...i think everyone that was there has a pic or two of their car. Thanks man. :D See... look what you all missed out on.

Thanks joe z for the corners and i enjoyed meeting everyone.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
sorry doods i decided to roll out last night, then i had to help out my dad & keep him from having a heart attack in the heat crazy old texan, thinks he's 40 anymore.....

thanks for all the calls i felt special....... after ! got back from sweating my ass off in the heat ( IT WAS FOKING BLAZING OUT HERE!) working on my pops house.... got the call late last night & that was that... then I spent the afternoon doing yard work.... in the heat...// 'bout ready to pass out.

Oh the joys of Home ownership.

Hope you all had a good time... bummer about all the other no shows too.. :roll: .

·
Registered
263 Posts
The meet was alright, my first meet ever... got to meet a lot of you guys which is cool. Hope we can have another meet soon... somewhere where there is SHADE because i am so sun burned its not even funny.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Looks like everyone wants a meet, how about anytime before end of Sept.? weekend of 8/23~8/25?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yup yup...good to meet some new peeps out there as well...sorry we turned up so late, but what can ya do? I took some pics, but you guys will have to wait for me to get to my office on monday to post them...my pc at home sucks ass.

I'm all about another meet...the location was fine with me, although, I would have liked to see more girls out there. :roll: But IMO, the beach is the best spot for a meet...lots of xtra stuff to do. And my other suggestion for the next meet, would be to find a place that does have BBQ potential...I mean it's great to walk around a look at the cars, but to have something else going on, would be cool. Get a couple of pits goin, grub on some burgers...which would mean no one would get stuck outside! lol.

Let's try and plan something like this...I mean hell...I'd even do it at my house...block party style.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Something came up in the morning so I rolled out a bit late. Got there around 1ish but the parking lot was locked and I couldn't get in. I cruised down PCH looking for cluster of IS's but I didn't find any so I went to main street instead. Next time I need to get some cell numbers.

·
Registered
212 Posts
good meet guys. sorry some of you got turned away for coming so late. great pics don as always. click here to see the pics that i took of the meet. not the same quality shots that don got, but pics just the same. oh the one of graph's slammed ggp was taken in HEAVY traffic on the 405, so i didn't get his whole car. :-?

met alot of new members and had a good time. now i must go and tend to my sun burnt leather textured skin face.

:pissed: :pissed: (not pissed, this is just what my face feels like now!!!) :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
edgy said:
sorry doods i decided to roll out last night, then i had to help out my dad & keep him from having a heart attack in the heat crazy old texan, thinks he's 40 anymore.....

thanks for all the calls i felt special....... after ! got back from sweating my ass off in the heat ( IT WAS FOKING BLAZING OUT HERE!) working on my pops house.... got the call late last night & that was that... then I spent the afternoon doing yard work.... in the heat...// 'bout ready to pass out.

Oh the joys of Home ownership.

Hope you all had a good time... bummer about all the other no shows too.. :roll: .
I've been trying to get in touch with you for a couple of days now. Where are you? Call me up. I have to ask you about something.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
sasquatchIS said:
:pissed: :pissed: (not pissed, this is just what my face feels like now!!!) :pissed: :pissed:
i feel you man.. i didn't know i was gonna stay that long, so i didn't wear any sun screen.. i am peeling :bitching:

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
nice 1st meet for me
finally got to meet some of you and see your nice rides
hope to see more of you next time
thanks thedon & sasquatch for posting the pics, too
be cool - and don't forget the sunscreen next time; i didn't :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sorry that I did not show up. I planned to sneak out before my in-laws anniversary party but I could not get everything done in time. We can have the next meet at D1.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts