Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get the bumper realigned so It’ll be flush with the trunk so I took it to a body shop and the guy wouldn’t even touch it,said the bumper wasn’t aligned because of quarter panel damage I’m really confused because I can’t see it,maybe because I don’t have the eyes he does but if y’all could give me your opinions that would be great

·
Mr. Roo
9,728 Posts
Hmmm, your car looks very similar to mine after I got rear ended. That entire line along the quarter panel and tail light looks very odd. Uneven and curvy, not flat. And the paint looks off. That's probably bondo filler. And the tail light is broken too. Looks like both sides are rough. I'd take off the bumper and see what happens.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, your car looks very similar to mine after I got rear ended. That entire line along the quarter panel and tail light looks very odd. Uneven and curvy, not flat. And the paint looks off. That's probably bondo filler. And the tail light is broken too. Looks like both sides are rough. I'd take off the bumper and see what happens.
Thank you! Now I have an idea of where to start because I was super lost because for whatever reason the guy was being really vague

1 - 4 of 4 Posts