Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, just wanted to find out if anyone can help contact a good body shop place in NJ that can custom-made my dorr handle. Recently, I have a friend that has a white IS and he's car got broken into thru the side molding of the door handle. It got me paranoid and thought about taking and covering the existing cylinder..quite naive about this, but i saw a friend of mine in LA with a shaven door handle...hope you guys can help me....

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Originally posted by flipside:
Hello folks, just wanted to find out if anyone can help contact a good body shop place in NJ that can custom-made my dorr handle. Recently, I have a friend that has a white IS and he's car got broken into thru the side molding of the door handle. It got me paranoid and thought about taking and covering the existing cylinder..quite naive about this, but i saw a friend of mine in LA with a shaven door handle...hope you guys can help me....

Peter's Aotobody in Oakland, NJ could probably help you out. Ask for Mark, he is the owner.

------------------
2001 SBM/Black IS300 w/Navigation
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Titanium Silver w/Black
1999 Ducati SS 750(worked)
1982 Captain America Big Wheel

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dont waste your time, if they don't get in the easy way, like the door handle or with a slim jim, they just gonna break your glass. I wouldnt worry about it too much. If it gonna happen it gonna happen no matter what.
Just be creful where you go, thats all. Thieves will get at you no matter how much you try. IMO... dont stress it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
rarjoon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing