Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware if there are any ground F/X kits avialable, in this country or in Japan, for the IS300 Sport Cross Wagon ?? I've spoken to some of the US manufacturers, but can't find anyone who has fitted one, but have "heard" thru the vines that they do exist. I have heard that there is a kit availble in Japan for the Altezza, any info would be appreciated. :) :)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
aaaaaaa.....??????

:lol: im sure there is some at least in japan they have everything there but really who cares. Sell it and go buy an sedan 300 or even better a IS430! :p

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
look on the clublexus.com gallery....i posted a pic of a black sportcross with a body kit.....its a while back so you gotta search thru all the is300 pics...maybe around pages 20-30....not sure, just check it out.... :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sport Cross kit pics

I found them on the clubs gallery, black car, 2 pics. The nameplate on the license plate says, ELIXIR. Is that the name of a kit company ?? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sport cross kit

YOU da' MAN Lunatic !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now if I could only translate that.

Cost?????
Availability in the US or Japan?????

·
Registered
146 Posts
is300drifter

:lol: isnt the only thing different between the sedan and cross is the rear bumper? Let everyone know if there is any further developments.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Re: is300drifter

is300drifter said:
:lol: isnt the only thing different between the sedan and cross is the rear bumper? Let everyone know if there is any further developments.
umm well the front bumper is different than the sedan....the fogs on the sportcross are more flush than the sedan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
AECIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing