Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been visiting this site on occassion for a few months in preperation for my IS which will be in .. in the next few weeks.
(Waiting for it to come of Toyota executive lease, should have 10-20k on it)

Anyways, I was wondering if there is a good resource to see pictures of some IS's and then it talks about what body kit is installed.
I have found tons of IS pictures with some cool kits but I was wondering if there was a good gallery somewhere? No fun seeing cool things and not knowing what it is or where you can get it.

Thanks...

My IS will be millenium silver, 5-speed, Nav system, ... should be pretty sweet, im excited :D

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
^^^^^

the vast majority of those kits will not fit without heavy modifications.

try searching here for C-west, L sportline, stillen, rod millen, L tuned, Kaminari....

those are all quality kits that will fit reasonably easily.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
the batmobile said:
IS300er does
he doesn't have l-tuned rims.. he probably doesn't have the lsportline kit on anymore either :crazy: i can't keep track of what he does to his car

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
L-sportline has well known fitament issues. If you like the look then I would still get it, just be prepared to work hard to get it to fit flush.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wxman said:
L-sportline has well known fitament issues. If you like the look then I would still get it, just be prepared to work hard to get it to fit flush.
:lol: (I saw Jeremy the other day)

Doomer -
The L-sportline is particularly difficult with the rear bumper.
Let us know what you get! Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
bk9 said:
Wxman said:

Doomer -
Did he finally get it to fit flush?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wxman said:
bk9 said:
Wxman said:

Doomer -
Did he finally get it to fit flush?
It looks good, still slightly off, but you really can't tell. 8)

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Chan said:
ltunedgirl said:
Chan said:
Yeah I know that L-Sportline has has fitment issues, I'm looking for a good bodyshop here in OC.
www.lanzinibodyworks.com
in huntington
Thanks, I've been also been told to go to Wet Body Works in Stanton. Anyone have any experience with them?
you mean wetworks? i think a fair amount of people here have worked with them and said good things...i would talk to both and see who you feel more comfortable with

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.