Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
I can't buy an IS right now but when I am ready too I wanna mod the hell out of it, and I was wondering if anyone maybe knows this body kit (especially the fenders bc damnnnn) or who the owner of this car might be on IG or something like that. Those wheels are amazing too so if you know what those are I might just have to kiss you. (JK) and if you know what that wing is I would also appreciate that, or at least the ideal measurements for finding the right size wing.. but thanks for your help in advance :)

-Josh

(Bigger image of the car)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
196 Posts
View attachment 137956
I can't buy an IS right now but when I am ready too I wanna mod the hell out of it, and I was wondering if anyone maybe knows this body kit (especially the fenders bc damnnnn) or who the owner of this car might be on IG or something like that. Those wheels are amazing too so if you know what those are I might just have to kiss you. (JK) and if you know what that wing is I would also appreciate that, or at least the ideal measurements for finding the right size wing.. but thanks for your help in advance :)

-Josh
I

(Bigger image of the car)
View attachment 137956
I think this is farid's car given its a version of red now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
why did we bully him? ive seen him get a lot of shit in the facebook groups but never understood why.
Probably either purists or people with stock cars saying its "riced out" or something along those lines. I've had the same sort of response on facebook and reddit with my build, since I have a big wing and monster service body kit on mine, but its always fun to build a car how you want! I get tons of compliments even with some hate here and there, but it was fun to build.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Not my style normally, but if I could get and do a 2JZGTE, Getrag 6-speed, and Supra rear end, Id be doing that. TOO BA, JUST TO BA!

·
Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
196 Posts
Probably either purists or people with stock cars saying its "riced out" or something along those lines. I've had the same sort of response on facebook and reddit with my build, since I have a big wing and monster service body kit on mine, but its always fun to build a car how you want! I get tons of compliments even with some hate here and there, but it was fun to build. View attachment 137957
I get it.
Not my style normally, but if I could get and do a 2JZGTE, Getrag 6-speed, and Supra rear end, Id be doing that. TOO BA, JUST TO BA!
I know the car is gte but i think he is still running the stock w55

1 - 9 of 9 Posts