Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kind of an awkward question but for those that have some time, and the onse that i am very interested in will be the l-tuned and the l-sportline , others are more than welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

i am trying to piece together a bodykit, i like some sidskirts and not the front end, ect. but being me and really anal i like the bodykits to be even all the way down the car, or pretty close, like the front end shouldn't be lower than the sideskirt same for the rear and vise versa.

so i would like some measurements from a common point to all of us, being the metal of the car to the bottom of skirts as close to the wheel well as possible - front end top of the front end to the bottom close to the wheel well(perpendicular to the ground) and i gues the same from for the side skirt.bottom of the metal door to the bottom of the skirt or top of the skirt to the bottom of the skirt

thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
somguy2u said:
kind of an awkward question but for those that have some time, and the onse that i am very interested in will be the l-tuned and the l-sportline , others are more than welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

i am trying to piece together a bodykit, i like some sidskirts and not the front end, ect. but being me and really anal i like the bodykits to be even all the way down the car, or pretty close, like the front end shouldn't be lower than the sideskirt same for the rear and vise versa.

so i would like some measurements from a common point to all of us, being the metal of the car to the bottom of skirts as close to the wheel well as possible - front end top of the front end to the bottom close to the wheel well(perpendicular to the ground) and i gues the same from for the side skirt.bottom of the metal door to the bottom of the skirt or top of the skirt to the bottom of the skirt

thanks in advance guys
I did the same thing with vizage sides, cwest rear, and hippo sleek front. If you look at pics, you can tell the really low kits from the others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.