Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if the body kit made by Egoist is available for the US model?.... please let me know.....

>=|

------------------
Silver 2001 IS300
RMM Intake
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Hella Blue Lights On Dash

·
Registered
759 Posts
You have to take the 5mph bumper off the front and the rear to do it.

------------------
2001 Lexus IS300 (Solar Yellow)
Being installed as we speak:Cast iron turbo exahust manifold, 3 in downpipe, Spearco front mount intercooler, Garret TO4E turbocharger with V-band, air intake charger pipe and air filter, turbo charger heat shield, steelbraided oil feed line and oil return lines, HKS super-sequential blow-off valve, Turbonetics racegate wastegate, 550cc injectors, MSD DIS 4 digital ignition, Haltech E6K engine managment system, Haltech S3 sensor, Terminated wiring harness, Toyomoto crank trigger wheel and hub assembly, powdercoated pipes, power steering cooling lines, thermal heat resistant wire loom...and then there's the outside!

**SOLD** 98 Accord EX V6 coupe
AEM Intake, Comptech Headers, Random Tech high-flow cat, GReddy dual MX exhaust, BLTI Carbon Fiber Ignition cables, eibach springs, Axis wheels with Nittos, Wings West Spoiler.
15.1 @ 92 mph

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to put the US version on?....... or jap version?....... i aint worrying much about that....... but is it available for the US model?

>=|

------------------
Silver 2001 IS300
RMM Intake
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

·
Registered
759 Posts
To put on the US version...it fits the Altezza fine.

Originally posted by ICE300:
to put the US version on?....... or jap version?....... i aint worrying much about that....... but is it available for the US model?

>=|

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Post a pic...

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that beacause the altezza has a smaller front bumper?...... how delicate is the bumper without the 5mph bar?

>=|

------------------
Silver 2001 IS300
RMM Intake
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

·
Registered
759 Posts
I'm kind of hesitant about taking off the 5mph bumper...the rear bumper also won't fit...it's like 3 inches too short. You can have it customed to fit...probably would cost like 1000 extra.

Originally posted by ICE300:
is that beacause the altezza has a smaller front bumper?...... how delicate is the bumper without the 5mph bar?

>=|

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no...i did not change the display lights..... i attached some still blue lights and some sound sensitive lights to my dash...... i'll take a pic when i get a digital camera....

so accord-r...... yur saying there isnt a US kit of egoist.... ok....

>=|

------------------
Silver 2001 IS300
RMM Intake
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
ICE300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing