Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some early teaser shots of the test fit. If all goes well, it should be painted this weekend and on the car by next week. I planned to post pics of the process. enjoy.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

For those unfamiliar with the kit, this is the BN Sports Demo car
[/IMG]

·
Registered
827 Posts
always wanted to see it on someones car nice kit!! +rep

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Put it on already or face imminent death!!!!

Haha, can't wait to see it mounted and painted... And you're definitely gonna need some flushness to flow with the kit.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
like the front, like the rear, the sides look huge.... Props for not doing the same old thing!!! But i do think the sides will take a beating over time.

D

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
The sides would only take a beating if his wheels don't stick out further than them ;)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
The front overall is nice, but its side flares and the skirts are just a little too much for me....

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Nice!! I wonder what the specs are on the wheels on that BN sports demo Altezza?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
it says in the last picture:

19x8.5 +20 w/ 235/35/19
19x9.5 +25 w/ 245/35/19

Ahhh the joy of 19's, you can run big tire sizes and still stretch for clearance due to the small sidewalls.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I LOVE THIS KIT!!!!!!!

enjoy it bro

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Nice! I can't wait to see pix of it painted and mounted!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That's gonna look nice, I've wanted to see a car on here with BN for a while. Didn't realize the rear was a full bumper till now either.

Do they offer the hood in carbon?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyone. yeah the sides were a concern to me until I saw them in person. Theres a way to pull them in so they dont flare out so much, but it's all in how you mount them. I've run the Agressive style from Origin on a few of my S-chassis cars, and did the same thing. I think they were just mounted to where they would flare to the extreme on the demo car (if you look toward the front end of the sideskirt you can see it actually flares up and out on the demo car). New wheels are already in the works, and the new sizes/offsets ensure plenty of flushness:p. until then, I'm rockin 10mm spacers up front.

And the hood, to my knowledge is only available in FRP (fiberglass).

1 - 20 of 154 Posts