Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stumbled upon your website recently. why does this forum even exist? IS300 "enthusiasts"??? LOL! BMW owns your collective assess, always has, always will. you losers seem to think that by buying an IS300, you are buying some sort of "luxury sport car"? what a laugh. do you seriously believe that crap, or were you kicked in the head when you were children? my 97 M3 cost 10k LESS and is a true performance car. not like that piece of toyota fried rice you call a lexus. ive read some of the threads in here and you all seem to do a lot of brave talking, so why is it that when i line up with an is300 at a light, they refuse to race? are you all afraid to find out that you paid 35k for an econo-box that cant compete with REAL performace cars? the only kill stories i see for the is300 are:

killed a 4 banger automatic civic
killed a hyundai excel
killed a ford focus

whats next for the mighty is300? killed a yugo? you never see a "killed a bimmer" story do you? thats because BMW OWNS YOU. sorry to break your hearts girls.

-97 M3

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Your mom seems to love the car when I'm banging the [email protected]#$ out of her in the back seat. I really like the fact that it's a 4 door sedan- easy access. The suede also doesn't give her a rug burn like when I used to bang her at your family trailer park.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by 97Mpower:
stumbled upon your website recently. why does this forum even exist? IS300 "enthusiasts"??? LOL! BMW owns your collective assess, always has, always will. you losers seem to think that by buying an IS300, you are buying some sort of "luxury sport car"? what a laugh. do you seriously believe that crap, or were you kicked in the head when you were children? my 97 M3 cost 10k LESS and is a true performance car. not like that piece of toyota fried rice you call a lexus. ive read some of the threads in here and you all seem to do a lot of brave talking, so why is it that when i line up with an is300 at a light, they refuse to race? are you all afraid to find out that you paid 35k for an econo-box that cant compete with REAL performace cars? the only kill stories i see for the is300 are:

killed a 4 banger automatic civic
killed a hyundai excel
killed a ford focus

whats next for the mighty is300? killed a yugo? you never see a "killed a bimmer" story do you? thats because BMW OWNS YOU. sorry to break your hearts girls.

-97 M3
Heres aonther reason why i didnt buy a BMW...concieted AS$es like yourself that drive BMW's think that they are the best cars...

READ the JD power and associates and see the BMW down around the Number 10 spot and the LEXUS around..ummmm lets see.....

NUMBER 1 for years running...

I'll be cruising right by your BMW REPAIR shop in my IS and say Hi...

There are so very cool BMW owners here and i hope they see what an Racist A$$ (toyota fried rice comment)you are....

You like BMW......thats good for you.....
We like the IS300....good for Us.

TO EACH HIS OWN...

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Gosh and you all thought I was an asshole.

Cheers!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Obvious flamebait. I just want to know where you can get a 97 M3 for $24k.

------------------
S38
91 M5
Dinan springs and camber plates; Bilsteins and RD adj. bars
Dinan chip
18" BBS RC w/Yoko AVS Sports

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
S38,

Actually I have a friend who bought a beautiful silver 97 M3 for $25,400 a year and a half ago..i'm sure by now it's even lower.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I've decided to trade my IS in for the 1951 Porsche because that's a "true performance car". Who cares if it was salvaged it's still a Porsche, right?

·
Registered
511 Posts
In Northern Calif, there is no way you can get a '97 for that price unless the mileage is abnormally high. '95's just dropped into the low $20k's. By the way, the 95s are better for mods as thier intake runners are better for high rpm power.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Killed 2 bimmers

hey devil13 where are you in boston? I am in boston too. Maybe we can get together and kill more bimmers.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts

To 97Mpower: Who cares?

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited January 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
If had an M3 and was satified with it, I would be spending all my time in the bimmer forum and not wasting my time here. Or is this some other deep psychological problem you have. Maybe you have to put down others to feel better to make up for the fact that you're hung like an infant.

·
Registered
571 Posts
97Mpower, dude, what's your problem?

you're like an eight year old kid purposely trying to be annoying to get some attention

Where's all your ignorance and stubborness and stupidity coming from? You put true meaning to the word asshole.

I bet you are probably that guy on the bimmer forum who was looking for altezza taillights.

[This message has been edited by vvtipwr (edited January 25, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.