Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
13,978 Posts
yup, i have a hbh-15. it's great and i love it. very convenient to use when in the car. the hbh-60 is coming out soon too. there are a lot of different BT headsets that you can choose from.

what do you need to know?? ask away!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I am starting a business dealing with cell phone accessories. My supplier said that right now many of the bluetooth earpieces are backordered and won't be available until next year. I know they retail for close to $170, but i'm sure i could get them much cheaper. I'll let you guys know once i get them in stock.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
I want one of those Bluetooth headsets but I want a phone that actually WORKS imo T68i has the worst reception out of any GSM phone I've seen.

·
13,978 Posts
Chan said:
I want one of those Bluetooth headsets but I want a phone that actually WORKS imo T68i has the worst reception out of any GSM phone I've seen.
yeah it really depends on your area and your coverage. i get pretty good reception in the boston area.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
oneeyejack said:
Chan said:
yeah it really depends on your area and your coverage. i get pretty good reception in the boston area.
I've seen a T68i and a T720 side by side both using AT&T GSM indoors the T720 got reception while the T68i didn't....I was told to steer clear of this phone because it has a really shitty internal antenna. Nice phone for the price though.

·
13,978 Posts
Chan said:
oneeyejack said:
Chan said:
I've seen a T68i and a T720 side by side both using AT&T GSM indoors the T720 got reception while the T68i didn't....I was told to steer clear of this phone because it has a really shitty internal antenna. Nice phone for the price though.
i heard the t720's battery life sucks the big one. :-?

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
UMMM, i didn't know nokia's had bluetooth? are they the ones using the 2.5mm jack conversion? or are they on nokia's phones now?

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
mrclam said:
UMMM, i didn't know nokia's had bluetooth? are they the ones using the 2.5mm jack conversion? or are they on nokia's phones now?
The Nokia 6310i is the only Bluetooth enabled phone in the US. Its kinda big tho.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Chan said:
mrclam said:
The Nokia 6310i is the only Bluetooth enabled phone in the US. Its kinda big tho.
not true the ericson(sp?) phone has it, 2 of my coworkers have them.

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
The T68i is probably the most feature rich phone for the price....it has Bluetooth and what not...but whats the point of a feature rich phone if you can't make calls? Thats what the T68i is, just a toy...don't expect to make many calls :p

·
13,978 Posts
Sentinel said:
Chan said:
mrclam said:
not true the ericson(sp?) phone has it, 2 of my coworkers have them.
read -> COMPREHEND -> respond

he was asking if nokia's had bluetooth on it and chan said that the 6310i is the only nokia phone that has blueooth!

you lack READING COMPREHENSION skills!

·
13,978 Posts
Chan said:
The T68i is probably the most feature rich phone for the price....it has Bluetooth and what not...but whats the point of a feature rich phone if you can't make calls? Thats what the T68i is, just a toy...don't expect to make many calls :p
i can make calls just fine. :p

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
got my 6310i, makes good on reception and is normal size, the t68i was too small for my fingers, and i heard it has bad reception. nokia has some pimped out phones on the way, just have to wait or order them online, and switch the chip. bluetooth is pimpin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
jupiterfish
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing