Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as some of you know I am looking at IS300's

I saw for the first time yestarday a '04 Bluestone Metallic IS, all leather. Great shape.

Now I am 16 and this will be my first car. This question is for my fellow teenagers, but also for anyone else. Now I know this may seem stupid... Do you think I would come across as a 'queer' or a turnoff driving this to school? You know considering the 'baby blue look' lol I know it sounds stupid but I had to ask.

Thanks, and rep will be given!

Here is what I'm going to pick on MLK day!

Then I'll drop a set of stock chromes on it, and I'll be stuntin'.

Reactions: eL b3bO and raymon6

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I wish I had a bluestone metallic. Who the hell cares what everyone else thinks, its your car and as long as you like it then everything is good.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I got my BSM when i was in high school. No one cared, they love the color becuz it was unique and they've never seen this color on an IS300 be4. Especially the girls, they loved my car!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got my BSM when i was in high school. No one cared, they love the color becuz it was unique and they've never seen this color on an IS300 be4. Especially the girls, they loved my car!
Really! I'm surprised the chick's digg it...

Well, thanks man!
+rep!

·
Registered
250 Posts
to each of its own.. who cares what others think. +rep!

Reactions: -JDOG-

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: LawsIS300

·
Registered
283 Posts
i love my bluestone metallic. whenever i have had to tell someone what color my car is i usually say its like blueish grey cause i cant explain it anymore than that lol but yea ive had mine for 2 years and im a senior in high school and just dont worry about it, the ladies love is300's

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i love my bluestone metallic. whenever i have had to tell someone what color my car is i usually say its like blueish grey cause i cant explain it anymore than that lol but yea ive had mine for 2 years and im a senior in high school and just dont worry about it, the ladies love is300's
Sweetness!
Thanks,
+rep!

·
Registered
190 Posts
hahaha same here, when ppl ask me what color my car is, i couldn't really explain to them what it is.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well as some of you know I am looking at IS300's

I saw for the first time yestarday a '04 Bluestone Metallic IS, all leather. Great shape.

Now I am 16 and this will be my first car. This question is for my fellow teenagers, but also for anyone else. Now I know this may seem stupid... Do you think I would come across as a 'queer' or a turnoff driving this to school? You know considering the 'baby blue look' lol I know it sounds stupid but I had to ask.

Thanks, and rep will be given!

Here is what I'm going to pick on MLK day!

Then I'll drop a set of stock chromes on it, and I'll be stuntin'.
Hey make sure that the first thing that you're going to do to your car is get some tints cuz it makes a whole lot of difference. appearance wise. trust.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey make sure that the first thing that you're going to do to your car is get some tints cuz it makes a whole lot of difference. appearance wise. trust.
That I'll come seccond one I flush out the oil and tranny fluid and put in Royal Purpul synthetic! And synthetic Tranny fluid.

Then Tint, SRT intake, Coilovers, Stock Chrome rims.

Thanks!
+rep!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well, in my GIRL opinion the only one that will say you look queer is the guy whose girlfriend in which you drive off with because your driving the lexus and he has the riced out honda... Trust me no one will be looking at the color of the car as much as they will the name...you'll be good...and make sure you charge gas money when everyone is asking you for a ride cuz it gets expensive.. Have fun but most importantly be safe in it!!!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I think this color looks good. I saw one on the forums with a darl tint, flat black wheels and black pearl emblems. Looked far from queer. It was also turbo so Im sure if anyone gave him crap they would shut up quick once they saw it fly past them.

·
Registered
481 Posts
If I had to replace my MSM, the bluestone metallic would be my first choice followed by the black and GGP.

·
WORLDWIDE
264 Posts
Here's some pics of my BSM , like some one else said the only time some one is going to call you queer is, one if you are, or two if his girl is talking to you. IT's a great color and you don't see to many of them on the road.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's some pics of my BSM , like some one else said the only time some one is going to call you queer is, one if you are, or two if his girl is talking to you. IT's a great color and you don't see to many of them on the road.

Very sweet bluestone my friend!
+rep!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I like the Bluestone. I tried to buy one but it was sold by the time I got there so I ended up with the MSM(which also looks great imo). I liked it because you don't see a lot of them unlike the MSM which is everywhere. I recently picked up a Breakwater Blue Metallic IS250 which is more of a blueish silver because you don't see a whole lot of them around.

·
Registered
648 Posts
If I had my choices- Bluestone Metallic and Thundercloud Metallic. Very different and RARE. But instead, I got Ketchup and Mustard, since I couldn't find either one of those two colors around. So.... hopefully you picked up this bad boy today. You'll love it.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well guy's...

I went with an offer and they would not consider it what soever. The car was listed for 17,450. And in absolutely excellent condition. They would not even consider knocking off $400.00.:( :( :(

I've been looking for six months for a car. I have had no luck. Damn

Well at least I got to ride in it for the test drive. It was a blast, I loved the color.

Thanks though guys!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts