Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother saw a blue one last evening at Yonge/Finch. Is there any member from this board owns a blue IS at that intersection last night? My brother was really impressed with the look. Congrats.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm not from Canada so I have no idea, but I thought this was a good opportunity to ask about a couple of sightings in other areas if you don't mind.

Just saw X-Men and saw a Yellow IS in the theater parking lot in Hackettstown, NJ. Also, saw a couple of yellow ones on Rt 10 near Randolph, NJ (although I think one or two of them had dealer plates, couldn't tell).

Rich

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have seen a Graphite Grey one on Yonge, near Sheppard during the night, a few days ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was visiting Ontario and saw a yellow IS
w/ ivory interior.
Very sweet, though I though only black interior was available from the brochure or am i wrong?

·
Registered
13 Posts
AndyL~ that might very well be me!! =) I was havin' a burger at Johnny Anderson's near 52 Division's HQ ^_^

------------------
.... otherwise known as VR6_Boy in the TO area =)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi K,

It was about 11:30pm to midnight coz I was going to airport. Your car look REALLY good !

Geez, I am now losing a bit patience for my coming IS300. Hope I could make the deal final soon.

How do you like it so far ? I saw the car (and you) doing a left turn into Yonge street heading North. That's really you ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
It possibly could've been me..... I was there at around midnite but I don't recall going north on Yonge.... nehow... the only complain about the car might very well be the transmission.... I haven't driven an AUTO-trans for quite a few years now so I'm still trying to get used to the throttle response of an auto tranny.. =(

------------------
.... otherwise known as VR6_Boy in the TO area =)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hey Guys... I will be driving up to Toronto from NYC the first week in August. I just got a Blue with Black leather. This **** is PHAT!! No honda gonna immitate this no matter how many lights and body kits they steal. I will be up by Steeles and Keele, at my Cuzins Body Shop during that week.

·
Registered
424 Posts
K,

I bet it must be you. What's the odd of having 2 graphite grey IS300 on the same road segment in this short time frame. There isn't too many on the road yet (maybe 100 )

In fact, that's the very first IS I've ever seen on the road, except those test cars.

I saw another 2 yesterday, one silver and one blue.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by rarjoon:
Hey Guys... I will be driving up to Toronto from NYC the first week in August. I just got a Blue with Black leather. This **** is PHAT!! No honda gonna immitate this no matter how many lights and body kits they steal. I will be up by Steeles and Keele, at my Cuzins Body Shop during that week.
I hope you enjoy your stay and have a pleasant trip here. Who knows, if I bump into you (figuratively, of course), maybe I'll give a toot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts