Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw you :D you had a kit and i think rims...hard to tell which kind since it was dark...i was in the black ltuned

·
Registered
15 Posts
i saw you too

what's up....that was me...heading back from work....i usually take 405 all the way to long beach but decided to take a detour over the harbor into downtown long beach...it's a lot faster when the 405 is backed up like that. I got the Stillen kit but just factory rims. We met at the latest meet in S. Pasadena....I'm the engineer at Northrop in Redondo Beach and I believe you're at Boeing?? anyhow...it's cool seeing other fellow ISers on the road...enjoy the drive!

ro

·
Registered
447 Posts
Re: i saw you too

ROLO said:
what's up....that was me...heading back from work....i usually take 405 all the way to long beach but decided to take a detour over the harbor into downtown long beach...it's a lot faster when the 405 is backed up like that. I got the Stillen kit but just factory rims. We met at the latest meet in S. Pasadena....I'm the engineer at Northrop in Redondo Beach and I believe you're at Boeing?? anyhow...it's cool seeing other fellow ISers on the road...enjoy the drive!

ro
Do you know a guy named Ray Alde. He's a systems engineer at Northrop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts