Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my car. I have added the custom blue leather interior from leatherseats.com. I have also re-upholstered the doors and painted the window switches. We also decided to paint the dash, but in a new way. :) :) :) And of course, I dropped the car with Zeal Coilovers that I bought from El Chino.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Looks great Wxman. I would have stayed away from doing the center part blue...but to each his own. That turbo kit is SICK!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
how did you get the dash blue with the white lettering still on it? i am very interested, and how do u like the zeals?

-Eddie

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lil' IS 300 said:
Damn! I love those new leatherseats! How much did just the seats cost you?

Take some more pics of em' :p

Cars looking good, reeeal good.
Thanks lil. This is before I re-upholstered the doors. The cost for the custom leather interior is liek $700 from leatherseats.com. The quality is VERY high too and it comes with a 3 year warranty. :) The good part is that you can sell your stock leather once you put the new leather on. :)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
lemme guess , u like blue?

David

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Wxman said:
Here are some new pics of my car. I have added the custom blue leather interior from leatherseats.com. I have also re-upholstered the doors and painted the window switches. We also decided to paint the dash, but in a new way. :) :) :) And of course, I dropped the car with Zeal Coilovers that I bought from El Chino.

:) :) :)
:eek: Looks greeeeeeat Marc!!! Damn, I really think you tied everything together nicely! Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Marc Everything is looking sick man...damn...its looking real good...I love the blue/black color theme...i'm going for the White/black theme

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
awesome!!!
I liked it and I'm also partial to blue!

so...

How did you paint it?
What kind of paint was used?
How hard is it to do?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts